RedMax CZT+ 54" Zero turn w Kawasaki FX691V | CZT54+ - 970498001
RedMax brings commercial capability and affordability together in the CZT platform. Designed with the landscaper in mind, the CZT provides commercial application at a fraction of the cost. Commercial duty engines and drivetrains coupled with heavy duty frames provide reliability day after day, season after season. Excellent weight balance and an ergonomic layout provide ease of operation under the toughest mowing conditions, making short work out of big jobs. Add the RedMax accessories you need to tailor the CZT to your exact mowing needs.
- Premium seat with Suspension
- Thick cushions, EVC (elastomeric vibration control) and a weight adjustable suspension platform provide comfort for the operator even on rough terrain. The two tone vinyl covers are replaceable in the event of damage.
- Oversized chassis
- 2" x 3" tube chassis combined with large rear and front tires provide superior strength and improved ride quality. (CZT60+ shown)
- Adjustable steering levers
- Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators - ergonomically angled inward for more comfort and can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Rubber Discharge Shield
- The rubber shield is flexible to avoid damage due to accidental impacts
- Easy-access service points
- Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. (CZT54+ shown)
- Convenient Cut Height Adjustment
- The foot activated deck lift system features an automatic lock in transport, 13 positions and quick release to preset cut height
- Large Fuel Capacity
- Dual fuel tanks with 10 gallon total capacity allows for all day running. Oversized fuel caps reduce spillage.
- Parker HTE transmission
- Parker HTE series drive system offers smooth quiet operation and reduced heat buildup for extended durability and increased fuel efficiency.
- Over-sized discharge opening
- The purposefully designed side discharge opening ensures excellent airflow throughout the cutting deck. Better clipping dispersal helps eliminate double cutting and clumping
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- The roll over protection system helps protect the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Rugged Front Casters
- Heavy Front casters feature tapered roller bearings, 1" shafts, 3/8" thick yokes and protected grease zerks for maximum durability
- Ergonomic control panel
- The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- Easy Cutting Deck Access
- Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belts, pulleys, spindle service and clean-up. (CZT60+ shown)
- Fabricated Cutting Deck
- The 6" deep cutting deck features performance tuned baffles and rugged 10 Gauge construction for superior cut quality and durability.
- Commercial spindle assembly
- Heavy-duty blade spindles feature greasable tapered roller bearing for strength and durability. Fitted in aluminum housings for effective heat dissipation.
- Cutting Deck
- Drive System
- Speed forward max: 11 mph
- Cutting width: 54in
- Cutting deck type: 10-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Base machine, length: 76.5in
- Base machine, height: 50in
- Base machine, width: 49in
- Weight: 865 lbs
- Transmission manufacturer: Parker
- Transmission model: HTE12
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FS Series V-Twin
- Cylinder displacement: 44.3 cu.inch
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure with oil filter
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 10 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Seat back height: High
- Cup holder: Yes
- Seat type: Professional/Suspension
We Also Recommend
RedMax RZT54X 54" Zero Turn w/Kawasaki FR730V-24 HP | RZT54X
RedMax RZT48X 48" Zero Turn w/Kawasaki FR691V-23 HP | RZT48X