RedMax brings commercial capability and affordability together in the CZT platform. Designed with the landscaper in mind, the CZT provides commercial application at a fraction of the cost. Commercial duty engines and drivetrains coupled with heavy duty frames provide reliability day after day, season after season. Excellent weight balance and an ergonomic layout provide ease of operation under the toughest mowing conditions, making short work out of big jobs. Add the RedMax accessories you need to tailor the CZT to your exact mowing needs.
- Kawasaki engine
- Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life.
- Zero-turn steering system
- Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- The roll over protection system helps protect the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Adjustable tracking
- The easily accessible adjustment allows fine-tuning of straight line tracking without tools.
- Adjustable steering levers
- Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators – ergonomically angled inward for more comfort and can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Commercial drive system
- Parker HTE12 Hydraulic Transmissions
- Comfortable operation
- Convenient seat slide with spring suspension, large dampened steering levers with premium foam grip and multiple control lever adjustments for operator preference.
- Oversized chassis
- 2″ x 3″ tube chassis combined with large rear and front tires provide superior strength and improved ride quality. (CZT60+ shown)
- Removable foot pan
- Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings
- Heavy-duty blade spindles feature greasable tapered roller bearing for strength and durability. Fitted in aluminum housings for effective heat dissipation.
- Heavy Duty Fabricated Deck
- The robust cutting deck features twinÂ 10 gauge construction for added structure and spindle support.
- 6-inch Wide Caster Wheels
- Durable 6-inch wide front casters with pneumatic tires provide long life and are easy on turf.
- Hour meter with service minder
- Indicates when it s time to service your zero turn.
- Speed forward max: 11 mph
- Cutting width: 60in
- Cutting deck type: 10-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Blade-tip speed: 93.98 m/s
- Anti-scalp wheels: 3
- Base machine, length: 75.5in
- Base machine, height: 42in
- Base machine, width: 49in
- Weight: 790Â lbs
- Tire size, front Width: 6.5in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 13in
- Transmission manufacturer: Parker
- Transmission model:Â HTE12
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FS Series V-Twin
- Cylinder displacement: 44.3 cu.inch
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 10 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location:Â Dual (Double Fuel Tanks)
- Seat spring: Yes
- Seat back height: High
- Cup holder: Yes
- Seat type: Professional