RedMax brings commercial capability and affordability together in the CZT platform. Designed with the landscaper in mind, the CZT provides commercial application at a fraction of the cost. Commercial duty engines and drivetrains coupled with heavy duty frames provide reliability day after day, season after season. Excellent weight balance and an ergonomic layout provide ease of operation under the toughest mowing conditions, making short work out of big jobs. Add the RedMax accessories you need to tailor the CZT to your exact mowing needs.
- Commercial Duty Drive System
- The Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 series transmission offers smooth operation and long life durability.
- Heavy Duty Frame
- 11 Gauge, 2 x 3 tube chassis combined with large rear and front tires provide superior strength and improved ride quality.
- Over-sized discharge opening
- The purposefully designed side discharge opening ensures excellent airflow throughout the cutting deck. Better clipping dispersal helps eliminate double cutting and clumping
- Stable ride
- Low center of gravity and wide stance ensure exceptional stability and riding comfort. Wide tires reduce grass compaction.
- Rubber Discharge Shield
- The rubber shield is flexible to avoid damage due to accidental impacts
- Adjustable steering levers
- Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators – ergonomically angled inward for more comfort and can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Premium Suspension seat
- Deep cushions and EVC (elastomeric vibration control) provide unsurpassed comfort for the operator. Additional full suspension system gives a smoother ride on rough terrain during long working hours.
- Adjustable Heavy Duty Clutch
- The commercial duty electric clutch is adjustable for wear to prolong the useful life.
- Ergonomic control panel
- The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- Cast iron spindles
- 10″ diameter cast iron spindles, supported by heavy duty tapered roller bearings give maximum durability and impact resistance.
- Cutting deck
- The combination of 6″ deck depth, high-performance blades and optimized deck baffles allows for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal. This gives you faster cutting speeds for increased productivity while minimizing missed grass or clumps.
- Large Fuel Capacity
- Dual fuel tanks with 10 gallon total capacity allows for all day running. Oversized fuel caps reduce spillage.
- Easy Cutting Deck Access
- Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belts, pulleys, spindle service and clean-up. (CZT60X shown)
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- The roll over protection system helps protect the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Extreme Duty Front Casters
- Extreme duty front casters feature tapered roller bearings, 1 1/4″ shafts, 1/2″ thick yokes and flat fee front tires for maximum durability
- Convenient Service Access
- The open chassis design offers excellent service access. Open access on either side of the engine simplifies maintenance.
- Convenient Deck Lift System
- The robust, pedal-operated deck lift system is spring assited for quick, hands-free operation. Deck height is adjustable to 17 Positions.
- Speed forward max: 12 mph
- Cutting width: 72in
- Cutting deck type: 7-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Anti-scalp wheels: 6
- Base machine, length: 81in
- Base machine, height: 46in
- Base machine, width: 53.5in
- Weight: 1359 lbs
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: ZT 5400
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FS Series V-Twin
- Cylinder displacement: 461 cu.inch
- Cylinders: 2
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure with oil filter
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 10 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Seat back height: High
- Cup holder: Yes
- Seat type: Professional/Suspension